I structure the process around you and your music to get you where you want to be, on time and on budget.
It’s a bespoke service structured around you and your music, but will typically include:
– Pre-production. Establishing all the needs of the project and creating a plan & proposal
– Feedback and guidance on all aspects of the music & performance
– Production, recording and mixing of the music based on the agreed plan.
– Providing a relaxed, focused and creative studio atmosphere
– I am your trusted guide who’s role is to get the best out of you and your songs and offer an alternative perspective to inspire and motivate you.
– I will include unlimited ‘reasonable’ revisions.
If you only need me for part of the process, that’s fine.
I have a small studio with the quality equipment you’d expect and lots of fun toys (but it’s not about the gear).
I mix ‘in the box’ on a MacBook Pro, so I’m nimble and mobile as well as having low over-heads.
If you want to know about about the various roles a Producer typically has, then this excellent article is well worth a read.