The music production process is rarely an ‘off the shelf’ package which is why I will spend plenty of time discussing your specific goals and needs, either on the phone or in person. Then I put together a simple proposal and plan for us working together.
You’re hiring my brain and my taste, not just my musical and technical skills.
During the production process, I will provide the following:
- Feedback and guidance on your song-writing, arrangement and performance
- I’m focused on your goals and your creative vision
- A comfortable, relaxed, focused and creative studio atmosphere
- A mentor. A trusted guide to help you to produce your best and get where you want to be
- A unique perspective to inspire and motivate you to explore
This excellent article goes into more detail about the different types of Producer & their backgrounds.
Here’s some of my previous work….
A focused and relaxed environment in which to create
Most artists record with me in my small studio where things are focused and relaxed. I’ve got the quality equipment you’d expect as well as access to much more if the need arises (but it’s not about the gear).
I mix ‘in the box’ which is perfect for bands and solo artists who want to work flexibly and not break the bank.
Prices vary based on the complexity of the music and how in depth you want me to go. A ‘functional’ mix which is mostly balancing existing sounds is a quicker than a more creative mix process where effects, editing, layering and sound design are involved. I can do both.
For a quote, please send me a demo via email and we can discuss your requirements. I can work with most budgets , so don’t be shy.